FAA Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health
Half Day (4 Hours) - £75 per person
This course is suitable for anyone who is short on time and wants an overview of a variety of mental health conditions within society.
It is suitable for:
- All employees within an organisation
- Individuals who don't need to support others
This course gives the knowledge to enable learners to:
- Recognise a variety of mental health conditions
- Begin a conversation with someone in need
- Signpost to relevant help
- Recognise and manage stress
You will receive a mental health handbook prior to attending.
Following the course you will receive an official certificate accredited by the FAA and Ofqual.
Groups Discounts are available.