FAA Level 3 Award In
Principles Of Safeguarding And Protecting Children, Young People Or Vulnerable Adults (RQF)
One Day (8 Hours) - £75 per person
This course is designed for people who work (or volunteer) with children, young or vulnerable people. It is an in-depth course that enables learners to identify safeguarding concerns, record a disclosure, and report to the appropriate person. It also promotes awareness and sensitivity to safeguarding and emphasises the responsibility to ensure concerns are acted upon quickly and appropriately.
This course gives the knowledge to enable learners to:
- Identify key pieces of legislation and guidance surrounding Safeguarding
- Acknowledge the Safeguarding roles and responsibilities
- Protect themselves from allegations and complaints while carrying out duties responsibly and correctly
- Identify signs of abuse and neglect, and what to do with this information
- Know the characteristics of different signs of abuse
- Know what to do when signs of suspected abuse have been identified
- Know how to respond to abuse disclosures according to agreed ways of working
- Identifying concerns and understand disclosure
- Make vital judgements to care for vulnerable people
- Report safeguarding concerns to the appropriate people
You will receive a Safeguarding handbook prior to attending.
Following the course, you will receive an official certificate accredited by the FAA & Ofqual.
Find volunteer opportunities with Jooble - https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-volunteer